Inspired by a traditional Japanese kimono, it’s not the first year when we present a classic kimono in our line. Due to Its well-designed model, the kimono is flexible for wear due to many different properties.
This type of clothing is easily adapted to house wear style, being in nature – lounging while also street style of the city.
It is easy to combine with other outerwear and discover its unique image.
Discover more kimono robes.
Linen & Cotton
The combination of cotton and linen avoids the disadvantages each of the material has. The softness and smoothness of cotton resolve the roughness and skin friction issues of linen. On the other hand, the lightness of the cotton material is shouldered by the linen’s stiffness. These blends and their unusual combination make it a perfect choice for all year clothing.
1. Cotton-linen fibre is sewn using pure cotton. This makes it not easy to deform, anti-static, and no rolling and edge issues.
2. Since they are natural-based, these fabrics are both environmental-friendly. It didn’t use any chemicals or pesticides. It also doesn’t contain other ingredients like formaldehyde, azo, and other heavy metal ions. With this, it passes various environmental-related requirements like the European community textile community standards.
3. The cotton-linen blend is air-permeable. It means that it quickly absorbs sweat from the skin, producing a more comfortable and non-sticky feeling for the wearer.
4. The warmth effect of this fabric helps the wearer achieve better sleep quality. As it produces more warmth, it increases the microcirculation flow of the body. It also regulates the nervous system, causing the meridian to dredge and enhances a person’s sleep.
5. This fabric is a guaranteed skin-friendly fabric. It is antipruritic or does not cause itchy or irritating issues to the skin. It also has the right pH value intended for the skin. That is why, besides being environmentally-friendly, it passes the individual health requirements.
Linen & Silk
Silk-linen fabric combines the best of both worlds. This material brings together the luxurious blend of silk with the crispness of linen. Perfect for your daily casual comfort, loved by all Brides.
1. This his material is completely hypoallergenic, which makes it suitable for everyone. This fabric has excellent thermal conductivity and dries quickly. Due to the strength of both threads, this fabric is durable and wear-resistant. Silk fiber also gives linen more softness.
2. As we all know well, natural linen, possessing enormous advantages, wrinkles in its charismatic way very easily. A hundred percent silk, like any other natural fabrics, creases, but not as much as linen does – soft folds are formed on silk, which are hard to notice. In addition, silk can straighten on its own during wear.
3. By adding silk to linen, manufacturers created a fabric that wrinkled less and draped better – a find for those who care about the smoothness of the fabric.
4. A mixture of natural linen and silk has excellent characteristics for sewing use. Those items of clothing are comfortable and can be worn for a long time.
Silk is a very strong fabric and can last for many years if cared for properly. One of the key ways to keep your silk linen looking and feeling great for years is to wash it correctly.
1. Never, ever use bleach when you wash your silk bedding. Bleach can be very damaging to silk and can cause the fabric to turn yellow. Remember, some detergents include bleach.
2. Never dry your silk in a dryer with any heat setting. You can use a non-heat tumble dry for a short period or a specific silk setting if your dryer has this option. Otherwise, we recommend that you hang dry silk indoors in a cool location as sun light can cause fading over time.
3. Do use cold water when washing your silk linens. Hot water and silk don’t play well, so save the environment and your silk linen by using cold water.
4. Do use a gentle or hand wash cycle when machine washing silk. If you have a top loading washer, be extra careful as top loaders tend to be much harder on fabrics